Wednesday, September 13, 2006

New Feature: Movies/Websites

I have now added a new feature to my blog. Hooray! To those who know me they may not actually know this little fact about me: I love my football (soccer to the Aussies) and am a BIG movie buff. Gee, you don't say! So I've added the websites I frequent and up coming movies, along with links to the sites, that are a MUST SEE according to what I know about them. Every movie listed on there I haven't actually seen, and most haven't yet been released, but they are listed according to which are released first. The last movie, Harry Potter, will not be released until September next year, so there's still a 12 months wait on that. Here's an interesting fact you may not know about that movie: It took 25 takes for a kiss scene between the lead character, Harry Potter, and his on screen love interest Cho Chang. One wonders whether its Daniel Radcliffe or whoever the hell plays Cho Chang who can't kiss...

By the way I'm predicting Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby to be the sleepy hit of September... who can resist Will Ferrel's charms?

1 comment:

Missy said...

You know you're the movie goddess!